We are not huge pin collectors here at Disney Foodie, but we do love the food related ones…shocking!
Disney just unveiled some new “limited edition” pins for the holiday season showcasing the famous gingerbread houses found around property. You can read more about some of our favorites here.
There are five gingerbread houses on Walt Disney World property – but we really love the ones inside the resorts.
Four new gingerbread house pins will be released TODAY (November 15) at – Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. The Epcot pin will be released on November 22 at The American Adventure Pavilion pin cart.
Walt Disney Parks Blog also announced a “meet the chefs” opportunity. You can talk to the chefs who created these houses.
Here’s the schedule:
- Meet chef Deran Lanpher at Disney’s Beach Club Resort from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Jeff Barnes at Disney’s Contemporary Resort from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Matt Avery at Disney’s BoardWalk from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Yolanda Lazo at The American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Erich Herbitschek at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.